HR Manager (with Payroll)
Salary SGD11500 - SGD12500 per month + Variable Bonus
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1898060/001
Date posted 11 March 2023singapore human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-03-14 2023-04-10 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 11500 12500 12500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international retail company is seeking an experienced HR Manager (with Payroll) to join their established brand. This job is responsible for all aspects of the Singapore HR function on both operational and strategic level to achieve business objectives. Candidates with retail background topped with strong HR generalist and payroll experience will be highly considered for this opportunity.
About the HR Manager (with Payroll) Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR and dotted line to the Country Manager, you will be part of the Singapore management group and will play a critical role in driving and developing HR initiatives, strategies and manage HR policies along with end to end operational functions effectively and efficiently.
- Recommend and spearhead ways of optimising staffing and performance of key personnel to ensure right retention
- Provide professional HR services with due regards to internal guidelines/policies, external HR practices and legal provisions in the areas of manpower planning and acquisition, employee relations, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits and other relevant HR activities
- Lead annual salary review process and be responsible for salary and bonus calculations
- Oversee, guide and check monthly payroll are performed accurately and timely with supporting documents and as per local legislations
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, onboarding and offboarding matters
- Work with Country Manager and Line Managers for internal succession planning, learning needs, evaluation of training programmes for staffs across the organisation
- Advise on employee relation issues, partner with line managers in dealing with grievances when required
- Negotiate with the union on collective agreement and ensure full compliance with collective agreement and prevailing legislation's governing industrial relations
To succeed in this HR Manager (with Payroll) role, you must be hands-on in the end-to-end HR generalist scope and experience in payroll processing would be advantages, topped with reporting skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR functions, ideally from the retail industry
- Strong hands-on end-to-end HR generalist experience, along with payroll skills is vital for this role
- Experience working with a matrix organisation, and be customer-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), topped with strong leadership and people skills
- Good understanding of local laws related to HR functions and industrial relations laws
- Excellent team player who builds great rapport with senior stakeholders
- Good computer literacy (Excel intermediate, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The successful HR Manager will join a brand that is extremely well known in the retail industry. This organisation offers a great work environment and career growth based on high performance. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager (with Payroll) position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this new opportunity.