Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1860280/001
Date posted 14 November 2022singapore human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-18 2022-12-14 retail Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre HR Manager. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to manage the HR functions of the company. You will need solid experience in HR practices and employee management to drive strategic HR solutions.
- Build a high-performance culture by providing advice to senior stakeholders in areas such as Performance Management and Business Partnering, Compensation and Benefits, HR Data Analytics, Employee Relations and Engagement
- Partner closely with leaders to identify talent, develop the future leaders of the business and ensure that both people and business initiatives and strategies are aligned
- Manage projects targeted at innovating the business such as the digitisation of processes and systems integration
- Implement global and regional projects in the Retail, Distribution and other business models within the APAC region
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must be a generalist with a keen understanding of the full spectrum of the HR functions specifically in the areas of Performance Management and Employee Engagement.
- At least five years of proven regional HR experience
- Strong experience in HR data and analytics using Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyse trends and propose recommendations
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership capabilities with an ability to deliver strategic and operational advice to support leaders on a wide range of human resources and employee relations matters
- Prior experience within the retail, hospitality and FMCG sector is a plus
- Strong understanding of employee relations and employment law/regulations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related majors
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting, newly created HR Manager job has just become available at a renowned IT (Technology) company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned HR generalist to join a growing and leading IT solutions organisation with a wide footprint in Asia.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD8500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022A Rewards Analyst, AVP job has become available at one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting, newly created Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a global logistics company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned talent acquisition professional to join a fast-paced and growing organisation to lead the recruitment process for the APAC region.