Salary SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1872220/001
Date posted 08 November 2022singapore human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-08 2022-12-08 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting, newly created HR Manager job has just become available at a renowned IT (Technology) company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned HR generalist to join a growing and leading IT solutions organisation with a wide footprint in Asia.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the full spectrum of HR activities across Singapore/Philippines and Malaysia and partner with senior stakeholders across the business in their manpower planning.
- Manage the full HR spectrum including training and development, employee relations, HR operations, with a focus in recruitment
- Lead a team of HR personnel across APAC and provide guidance and career development to each team member
- Provide advice on key HR issues, including HR planning with management and line managers to meet ongoing business and operational needs
- Develop and implement HR policies to ensure compliance to local and overseas labour laws and regulations
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must be knowledgeable in HR employment regulations, topped with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Qualified bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of four years' progressive experience managing a team in high-growth ideally with technology companies and APAC exposure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in of HRIS, recruitment, organisation development, employee engagement and employee development
- Highly driven, dynamic and flexible professional who can work in a fast paced yet ambiguous environment, with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
This company is one of the top-rated service providers in the IT (Technology) industry with a strong regional APAC position. Be part of a team that creates and delivers cutting-edge technologies and impeccable services to businesses that propel them into the future. It will be a creative journey full of surprises and filled with fun. At all levels, employees are given the opportunities to innovate, create and make a difference to the overall experience of each client.
If you are looking for your next step-up role, this HR Manager role is the right opportunity for you to join a company that focuses on employee progression and the value they bring as well.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre HR Manager. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD8500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022A Rewards Analyst, AVP job has become available at one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting, newly created Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a global logistics company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned talent acquisition professional to join a fast-paced and growing organisation to lead the recruitment process for the APAC region.