Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1824970/001
Date posted 12 July 2022singapore human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-12 2022-08-11 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Generalist role has just become available at one of the most respected investment firm.
About the HR Generalist Role:
Working with the Senior HRBP and Head of Human Capital, you will support the business growth and activities of this leading firm. As the HR Generalist, you will provide guidance across day-to-day HR and build effective partnerships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Involved in talent assessment, evaluate, and participate in staff development
• Engage in recruitment activities as needed for the Singapore office and support the execution of strategies and programs to attract, develop and retain top talent most effectively
• Involved in talent review and succession planning
• Familiar with the local labour legislations and assist with annual reviews of Employee Handbook
• Handling of employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner – this includes investigations, performance improvement plans and corrective actions
• Manage the new hire orientation and exit process
• Providing advice to leaders at all levels on people management and organizational level issues
• Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
To succeed in this HR Generalist role, you must have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with employees from all levels.
• At least 3 - 5 years of HR Generalist / Administrative experience required
• Excellent senior stakeholder management
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive employee information is essential
• A Bachelor’s degree in business or human resource management
This leading firm has an outstanding reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this HR Generalist role is an excellent opportunity to work with a firm that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices firms in the world.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 July 2022A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an HR Business Partner (L&D) job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022A Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) job has become available at a leading global bank.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) job. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.