Senior HR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1817910/001
Date posted 21 June 2022singapore human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-23 2022-07-21 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading luxury brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on a Senior HR Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to manage the HR functions of the company. You will need solid experience in HR practices and employee management to drive strategic HR solutions.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process by planning, sourcing, recruiting, and selecting the right candidates
- Ensure right talent is brought into the team in a timely manner, identifying reasons for termination and manage the preparation of letter of appointment, permits and renewal of passes
- Manage wages and recommend changes according to the employment market
- Manage the payroll function in compliance with policies and regulations
- Administer and review benefits (including insurance coverage) by assessing needs and trends to remain competitive
- Review organisational structure to meet long term objective and sustain business growth
- Prepare payroll budget and forecasts annually
- Develop and administer appraisal system to assess staff performance and review staff job contribution
- Develop and administer KPIs and career progression for staff
- Handle disciplinary issues, counselling, layoffs and administer the staff grievance handling system to ensure that staff are fairly treated
- Organise events for staff
- Prepare, update, and recommend HR policies and procedures in line with management guidelines
- Review existing HR policies and employment contracts and harmonising of local policies with global guidelines and regulations
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of the Human Recourse functions.
- At least 10 years of relevant HR experience
- Prior experience in a MNC specifically within the retail and hospitality sector
- Good understanding of the luxury or premium retail industry
- Strong understanding of the local market and employment laws/regulations
The successful Senior HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh