Assistant HR Manager (6 months contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 4500 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is one of the top leaders in the advertising industry and they are currently looking for an experienced Assistant HR Manager to be part of their dynamic team. This is a 6 months contract (maternity cover) position and immediately available candidates whom are able to commit to the contract duration would be highly considered.
About the Assistant HR Manager (6 months contract) Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the APAC HR Director and will provide end to end HR support across the organisation.
- Provide support in areas of policies and processes ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage all new hires on-boarding, orientations, training & development, work pass applications and letter offer generations
- Partner with all HR personnel's across the global and regional team in areas of compensation, staffing, learning & development and other related matters
- Be the point of contact and liaison with internal stakeholders to deliver full HR services and projects, when required
To succeed in the Assistant HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and cooperatively with C-level management and internal team members.
- Qualified degree in Human Resources, Business or Organisational Development
- Possess minimum four years' experience as a HR Generalist, with strong knowledge of local employment laws and policies
- Has the ability to generate HR metrics and analyse data, and project management skills would be advantageous
- Results oriented individual who is able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and technical skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Immediately available candidates who is able to commit to the 6 months contract duration
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a highly dynamic organisation, headquartered in the US and operating across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture. However if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay