HR Specialist/Senior Specialist (Professional Services)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world's leading professional services companies is looking for a HR Specialist/Senior Specialist (Professional Services). In this newly created role based in Singapore, you will be an integral member of the SEA HR team.
About the HR Specialist/Senior Specialist (Professional Services) Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be the HR advisor of the team.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR duties including recruiting, compensation and benefits, on-boarding and induction, employee relations / engagement, etc.
- Partner business managers in the identification, development and implementation of people & HR programs
Improve effectiveness of managers by providing support and guidance (eg: performance management & calibration, mobility and transfer management)
- Support workforce management
- Handle employees' enquiries
- Prepare and update HR reports
To succeed in this HR Specialist/Senior Specialist (Professional Services) role, you will need to have at least five years' HR generalist experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines is preferred
- Highly motivated, hands-on team player, and an all-rounded individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, good conversationalist, personable
If you are a talented and focused HR professional who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay