Senior HR Specialist/Deputy Team Lead
Salary SGD65000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 building-and-construction Singapore SG SGD 65000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Senior HR Specialist/Deputy Team Lead has just arisen in a leading and reputable building and construction company.
About the Senior HR Specialist/Deputy Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, you will provide full support in all relevant HR processes.
- Manage employee life cycle, record and data management
- HR operations: provide operational support in the smooth delivery of HR shared services to the various business entities and facilitate geographical alignment of HR processes
- Process improvement: facilitate the alignment of HR processes across all business entities in Singapore
- Project management: work with site HR business partners in establishing shared services operations support based on site project requirements and establishing service level agreements with the project owner and improve the process
- HR communications: interact with internal stakeholders to find solutions in HR shared services operations
- Payroll and compensation and benefits
To succeed in this Senior HR Specialist / Deputy Team Lead role, you should have good experience in the HR Operations.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business or related field of studies
- About five years' experience preferably in HR shared services
- Proactive, good attitude, team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Senior HR Specialist/Deputy Team Lead will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven HR professional looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay