Regional HR Manager (APAC)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 engineering Singapore Singapore SG SGD 100000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional HR Manager (APAC) job opportunity has arisen in a global engineering company, based in Singapore.
About the Regional HR Manager (APAC) Role:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across all office locations.
- Managing the full spectrum of HR activities, including recruiting, talent succession planning, workforce stabilisation, compliance, designing employee's compensation and benefits plans, and training for employee's development in the APAC region
- Facilitate alignment and rationalisation for the HR systems and tools that include policy review, awareness raising and training, implementation, follow up and improvement
- Provide HR partnership and advisory service to the business
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
To succeed in this Regional HR Manager (APAC) role, you will need to have about 10 years' experience in regional HR scope of work.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related disciplines
- Proactive with high initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on
- Regional HR experience is essential
The successful Regional HR Manager will join an international company that is a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay