HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition, Southeast Asia)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 science-and-research Singapore SG SGD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established European chemicals company is hiring a HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition, Southeast Asia) to join its team. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the full process of the recruitment cycle and projects.
About the HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition, Southeast Asia) Role:
In this business role, you will be responsible for supporting the full process of the recruitment cycle from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding. You will cover recruitment in the Southeast Asia region.
- Manage full process of the recruitment cycle from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process
- Liaise with hiring managers, understand their expectations for new hires and to advise or provide guidance on recruitment when necessary
- To take part and plan career fairs, campus recruitment and other off site recruitment initiatives
- Countries covered: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar
- Participate in HR projects
To succeed in this HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition, Southeast Asia) role, you must have about three years' experience in talent acquisition and recruiting.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least two to three years' HR generalist experience
- Good communication skills and good interpersonal skills
The successful HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition, Southeast Asia) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay