Salary SGD3000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore River SG SGD 3000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established market leader in Singapore is hiring an HR Generalist to join its team. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the full spectrum of HR duties.
About the HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will report to the HR Manager and manage day-day HR operational work. You will carry out the company’s HR strategy, mission and vision in the assigned area of responsibility, enabling employees to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction as well as the accomplishment of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR duties
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment plans to secure required internal and external talent
- Facilitate tools, training, education, and employee development activities
- Manage employee performance review and performance management policy and procedures
- Employee relations
- Prepare and implement local HR policies, procedures, HR plans, programs and initiatives to support local management in effectively managing their workforce and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with outsourced payroll vendor on payroll matters
- Manage end to end talent acquisition activities
- Submit, process and update all work passes
To succeed in the HR Generalist job, you will need to have good experience managing the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About three to five years' HR generalist / operations experience
- Multitasker, hands-on, high levels of motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The successful Senior HR Executive will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee