HR Manager (Start-up)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Partnering the innovation division for a multibillion-dollar conglomerate to recruit for a HR Manager for their Singapore office. You will play a lead role in driving the setup of the Singapore office.
About the HR Manager Role:
Our client is the innovation division of a multibillion-dollar conglomerate to recruit for HR Manager to set up their Singapore office. Their product has won multiple awards especially due to their cutting-edge technology.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will play a lead role in the setting up of the Singapore office. Partnering with global HQ, you will develop and implement a variety of HR policies and processes. This will include establishing strong operational excellence, being a change agent when necessary, supporting talent management processes, operational efficiency and HR expertise.
- Build the company's recruitment structure and formulate annual recruitment plan based on the company's workforce demands and overall business strategy, and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Compile and implement the company's workforce plan
- Complete the company's organisational structure; devise, evaluate and improve positions' requirements, and organise job analysis and staffing
- Prepare, review, and update the employee handbook, compensation & benefits structure and related policies, performance appraisal system, build and refine employee management structure of the overall company, secure internal approval and oversee their implementations
- Standardise internal performance management processes, implement annual performance appraisal
- Prepare labour contracts and establish organisational chart
- Establish smooth communication channels, collect employee suggestions and handle employee grievances and labour disputes
- Formulate departmental work plans and assigning to your team members, and supervise the effective and productive operations of HR department
- Develop and monitor overall HR policies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation and nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies. Prior experience in a start-up environment is advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years' HR experience
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment
The client is the innovation division of a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that has growing exponentially across the region. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh