HR Manager (Engineering)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An established global engineering company has a job opportunity for a HR Manager. In this newly created role, you will provide full HR support to the team based in Singapore.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will manage the full spectrum HR duties for the team based in Singapore.
- Lead one HR Executive
- Support full Employee Life Cycle
- Manage Talent Acquisition, compensation & benefits, resource management, performance management, employee relations/coaching, disciplinary and grievance cases, mobility, etc.
- Manage payroll vendor
- Implementation and governance of HR policies, practices and initiatives
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you will need to have at least eight to ten years' HR generalist experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- About eight - 10 years' HR generalist experience preferably in the industrial sectors
- Hands on, driven, excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful HR Manager will join an established financial services company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay