HR Manager (based in Jurong)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 oil-and-gas 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A Leading Oil & Gas company is recruiting for a Plant HR Manager to oversee their manufacturing site in Singapore.
About the Plant HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the MD and Regional HR Lead, the Plant HR Manager will be responsible to develop, implement and ensure HR strategies are aligned to support business strategies and objectives. The Plant HR Manager will lead a team of 4.
- Work closely with Plant MD and leadership team to identify critical business needs, and support business direction and strategies through delivery of HR programs, policies and practices
- Review and improve the current HR processes and policies to ensure optimal employee engagement. This includes, but not limited, reviewing the current compensation and benefits policies are in accord to market conditions and in legal compliance; identify training needs of the organisation and develop the necessary training programs pertaining to talent management or talent development; ensure a robust process to ensure a pipeline of talents both internally and externally
- Mentor and guide a team of HR specialists to support their career aspirations, including a rotation to the region or into regional teams.
The successful HR Manager must have relevant HR experience in supporting a manufacturing site as well as proven leadership qualities.
- Eight years of relevant HR experience, preferably in manufacturing, engineering or similar industries
- Prior people management experience
- Hands on analytical experience, and experience in reinventing HR processes and policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the leadership team
As one of the leading players in the market, they have prided on the agility to adapt to the changing markets while providing the necessary internal growth opportunities for their employees. This role is created due to an internal move. The successful HR Manager can look forward to a dynamic career with learning opportunities.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng