HR Executive (Yearly Renewable)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting HR Executive (renewable yearly) job has just been made available at a global FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the HR Executive (yearly renewable) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for HR administrative support and payroll management. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Employee data management and documentation in internal talent management system
- Employee benefit administration i.e. insurance, oversees pension, leave, corporate lease
- Work with the payroll vendor to process monthly payroll and to ensure accurate, timely payment of salaries and bonuses
- Work with the payroll vendor to prepare the yearly income tax returns (IR8A)
- On/off boarding administration and logistics including expatriate management (i.e. EP application, housing arrangement, etc.)
- Assist management in budget management
- Prepare and consolidate monthly headcount reports and any ad hoc reports
- Participate in MOM Survey and industry related surveys
- Assist in Training and Recruitment coordination
To succeed in the role, you must have at least five years' experience in HR, managing payroll.
- Degree in human resource management or equivalent
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong ownership mentality and good attention to detail
This company is a leading FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang