HR Analyst/HR Operations Specialist (1 year contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per annum + completion bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting HR Analyst/HR Operations job has just become available at a multinational organisation located in Central area. Due to robust expansion in the business, this is a newly created 1 year contract role which is renewable based on your performance and business needs.
About the HR Analyst/HR Operations Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing end to end HR operational support across their Singapore, China and Australia market.
- provide operational HR support in various activities including recruitment, payroll management, employee life-cycle, onboarding/offboarding, performance management and other related areas
- update accurately employee data into the SAP system and storage of other HR related data
- liaise with stakeholders in the business to understand business analysis and reporting requirements, in order to analyse and extract relevant data from the system
- provide data input for payroll processing and manage HR related invoices
- assist in ad-hoc HR related projects and initiatives for the team
To succeed in this job, experience in end to end HR Operations scope from a global organisation would be highly advantageous.
- Qualified Degree holder with a minimum of three years' solid HR experience
- Experience in areas of onboarding/offboarding, payroll management and HR projects would be ideal
- Proven analytical skills along with strong knowledge in SAP or other ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Highly driven individual who is willing to learn and take initiatives
This is a world renowned organisation with more than 60,000 people worldwide. They are a publicly traded company and listed on the London stock exchange.
They have an excellent yet demanding working culture however if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you. Great employee benefits and work-life balance.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay