Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Singapore SG SGD 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global leading chemicals company is currently looking for a regional HR Specialist to join their team to handle full spectrum of HR duties. You will partner the HR Manager in all aspects of the HR functions in the region.
About the HR Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the HR Manager and providing full HR support in Singapore and the APAC region.
- General HR support
- Provide operational HR support to line managers and employees on key people management and processes for multiple markets (e.g. Performance & Talent Management, and Employee Relations including dispute resolution)
- Responsible for supporting recruitment process across various business sectors
- Administer benefits programs and assist in rolling out new projects
- Run monthly payroll checks and assist in statutory reporting
- Maintain all personnel files, databases and records
- Assist in annual processes such as Salary Review, Calibration and Bonus payout
To succeed in this HR Specialist role, you must have one to two years' HR support experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Certification
- Regional HR Experience will be an added advantage
- Hands-on, pro-active, able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Advisor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The firm has an outstanding international reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
If you are keen to explore this new opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay