HR Generalist (Newly Created)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 transport-and-rail singapore SG SGD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created HR Generalist job has just become available at an established ship management company with Global HQ in Singapore.
About the HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will report to the HR Director and manage full spectrum of employee life-cycle. You will carry out the company’s HR strategy, mission and vision in the assigned area of responsibility, enabling employees to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction as well as the accomplishment of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR duties - onboarding and corporate induction, exit and payroll matters, CPF and income tax submission, administration of HR policies, C&B and procedures and programs
- Facilitate tools, training, education, and employee development activities
- Manage employee performance review and performance management policy and procedures
- Employee relations
- Prepare and implement local HR policies, procedures, HR plans, programs and initiatives to support local management in effectively managing their workforce and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with outsourced payroll vendor on payroll matters
To succeed in the HR Generalist job, you will need to have good experience managing the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About three to five years' HR generalist / operations experience
- Multi-tasker, hands-on, high levels of motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Generalist will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay