Salary SGD100000 - SGD117000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 manufacturing-and-production Tuas SG SGD 100000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A manufacturing leader is recruiting for a HR Manager to drive the HR activities and strategies for their Singapore operations.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the APAC HR Manager, the HR Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations for the Singapore site, and to support the senior leadership team to drive HR initiatives to support a growing organisation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify critical needs and/or gaps in the organisation, and to provide strategies to support their growth
- Work with regional counterparts to drive HR initiatives and programmes to ensure a high level of employee engagement and talent mobility across various business units
- support the leadership team in achieving there KPI’s, developing talent, coaching/mentoring, maintaining positive relationships with the external parties
- Timely support in the full spectrum of HR deliverable
To succeed in the HR Manager job you should have a strong foundation in HR gained within Manufacturing companies, and the confidence in reviewing and challenging status quo.
- Relevant Degree or qualifications
- Eight years of relevant experience, gained from manufacturing, industrial, logistics or similar sectors
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and/or deadlines
- prior experience to dealing with unionised employees
As a highly established brand, this will be an excellent opportunity for the successful HR Manager to establish a foundation and leverage for further internal opportunities.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng