Regional HR Manager *Newly Created role
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 engineering Singapore Singapore SG SGD 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Regional HR Manager job opportunity has arisen in a global engineering company, based in Singapore.
About the Regional HR Manager Role:
Reporting to COO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across all office locations.
- Managing full spectrum of HR activities, including supervising local HR teams, recruiting, talent succession planning, workforce stabilisation, compliance, designing employee's compensation and benefits plans, and training for employee's development in the Asia Pacific Region
- Facilitate alignment and rationalisation for the HR systems and tools that include policy review, awareness raising and training, implementation, follow up and improvement
- Work closely with the team and APAC GMs in implementing change or standardisation of HR systems, processes and procedures
- Provide HR partnership and advisory service to the business
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Countries covered: Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam
To succeed in this Regional HR Manager role, you will need to have about ten years' experience in regional HR scope of work.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related disciplines
- Proactive with high initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, hands on
- Regional HR experience is essential
The successful Regional HR Manager will join an international company that is a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay