Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Singapore SG SGD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An growing lifestyle retail company has a job opportunity for a HR Manager to partner the business and provide full HR support to the team. This is a newly created role.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the full spectrum HR duties. You will be involved in both HR strategic and operations work.
- Support full Employee Life Cycle
- Partner the business unit in the delivery of the strategic business plans by developing, advising and aligning people strategies and plans to organisational goals and helping to create and maintain a high performing workforce
- Manage compensation & benefits, resource management, performance management, employee relations/coaching, disciplinary and grievance cases, mobility, etc
- Manage payroll vendor
- Implementation and governance of HR policies, practices and initiatives
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you will need to have at least six years' HR generalist experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- About six years' HR generalist experience preferably in Retail / Hospitality / F&B sectors
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Polished, highly motivated, excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, hands on
The successful HR Manager will join an established luxury retail company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay