Senior Employee Relations Manager
Salary Attractive compensation
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-11 hospitality-and-catering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Employee Relations Manager job has just become available in a rapidly expanding professional service firm, based in Singapore.
About the Senior Employee Relations Manager Role:
The Senior Employee Relations Manager will play a key role in building the Employee Relations infrastructure, leading ER initiatives to create organisational health and sustainability, enabling and supporting leaders in developing a team environment that is fair and respectful.
- resolving employee's issues and handling complaints to protect the general interests
- developing and ensuring healthy work relationships and supportive environment at the workplace
- providing advice for managers and leaders with ER coaching and advice
- leading investigations, developing recommendations, and resolving issues, working closely with Legal and ER teams
- proactively researching on the employment-related regulations, laws, practices
- developing and implementing guidelines, processes, training programs to educate employees, managers, and People Team to strategically create the culture of respect, transparency, and trust
- supporting People Team and handling any HR issues such as employee exits, performance improvement, organisation changes, etc.
- owning update of all ER cases in Pacific, analyzing ER-related data, handling ER systems, and reporting to right people in a timely manner
- creating the culture of prevention and risk mitigation
- assisting in employment litigation cases
To succeed in the Senior Employee Relations Manager job, you need to have a good understanding of employment regulations, laws, and practices in Asia.
- a bachelor’s degree in a related subject such as Law
- minimum eight years of professional experience in HR and ER
- experience in developing preventative programs and risk management initiatives
- proven resilience and ability to manage multiple and complex cases and projects in a fast environment
- strong communications skills including writing precisely and representing facts correctly; ability to listen
- demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their roles in a highly matrix environment
- analytical mindset to strategise and analyse data and information for decision-making
- drive to execute with empathy; effectively partnering with Legal, HR and other stakeholders
Despite being a young business, this organisation has a world-class HR leadership organisation which is at the forefront of the business activity; and the business is growing incredibly rapidly too! This organisation attracts those keen to make a genuine impact in an organisation, to add value, to impact change!
If you are forward thinking and want to make the step to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin