Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A HR Assistant Manager job has just been made available at an established global chemicals company to be part of the team in Singapore.
About the Assistant Manager role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will partner with the business to understand the different needs of the associates and deploy HR interventions.
- Handle all recruitment activities, manage onboarding, offboarding process
- Apply, cancel, renew of work passes
- Manage learning and development function, liaise with internal stakeholders, external trainers on training programs
- Handle employees' grievances and manage disciplinary issues
- Improve HR practices and propose initiatives
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you will need to have about five years' HR generalist experience preferably in industrial companies.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing set-up would be a plus
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Assistant HR Manager will join an international company that is a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay