HR Operations Payroll Specialist (1-year renewable contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month
Location Jurong EastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global organisation located in Jurong, Singapore is urgently looking for an experienced HR Operations Payroll Specialist (1-year renewable contract) with workday payroll system knowledge. This is a one-year renewable contract job position and you should be available immediately or within short notice.
About the HR Operations Payroll Specialist (1-year renewable contract) Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will handle end-to-end payroll processing for Singapore, along with other HR administrative duties.
- Manage accurately the payroll processing across the organisation on a timely basis
- Perform the monthly review of payroll processing and analyse the relevant reports
- Ensure that the local statutory, taxation and policies are aligned with the company process
- Coordinate with the external vendor on e-leave management and assist with other HR administrative duties
To be successful in this HR Operations Payroll Specialist (1-year renewable contract) role, you should be able to demonstrate an exceptional ability in payroll processing and proficiency in ideally Workday or HRIS.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with a minimum of four years' experience specialising in HR operations and payroll processing
- Strong skills in Workday would be highly advantageous
- Experienced working in a fast-paced and global organisation with diverse employees
- Available immediately and able to work in Jurong area (company transport will be provided)
The successful HR Operations Payroll Specialist (1-year renewable contract) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. If you are a talented payroll professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay