HR Services (Associate Manager)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotech company is looking for a HR Services (Associate Manager). In this job based in Singapore, you will be an integral member of the regional team.
About the HR Services (Associate Manager) Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be the responsible for HR services management for the region.
- HR operations include operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services for the business
- Handle full spectrum of HR and HR Operations duties including compensation and benefits administration, on-boarding and induction, employee relations / engagement, expat services etc.
- Be involved in HR projects and facilitate in rolling out initiatives in the region (Southeast Asia and South Korea)
- Prepare and update HR reports
To succeed in this HR Services (Associate Manager) role, you will need to have at least five years' HR operations / generalist experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- At least five years' relevant experience in preferably MNCs or established organisations
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of local regulations
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay