HR Shared Services Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Shared Services Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a renowned Asian technology giant.
About the HR Services Manager Role:
You will report to the VP of HR APAC, and be heavily involved in enhancing HR practices, to develop HR policies and practices. You will be leading a team of two HR Executives to drive HR operational excellence for the region.
- Partner alongside the management team to provide HR support to optimise people, structure, processes and culture with the goal of achieving business results within the region
- Implement HR policies and processes to ensure they are effective and relevant, and aligned to business and organisational goals
- Manage headcount cost and resources within the region jointly with the business leaders and location HR members
- Lead the region’s hiring activities, ensuring timely onboarding of required talent for growth purposes; this includes needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, onboarding and on-job-training arrangements
- Work with finance and management team to establish suitable budgets for hiring and training initiatives
- Plan and facilitate training programs targeted for performance strengthening and business growth; coordinate leadership development effort that fosters career progression and skills development
- HR administration across the region, including contracts, new employee on-boarding, JD ownership, compensation and benefits, performance reviews, salary bench-marking, and employment law compliance
- HR managerial duties for Singapore office of 120 staff
- Work closely with the global HR team within the business units for centralised initiatives and HR related systems
To succeed in the HR Shared Services Manager role, you must be comfortable handling the full spectrum of HR whilst having the ability to execute HR strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum eight years' progressively-responsible HR generalist experience within a fast-paced, multinational organisation
- Good all-round hands-on experience of HR systems, policies, employment laws, programs and exposure in APAC marketing with an understanding of local language and culture to communicate better with local stakeholders
- Articulate and effective communicator with good presentation skills and analytical skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with HR practices
- Meticulous in your day-to-day activities
This growing and dynamic Asian technology business is currently at the stage of building its new group headquarters in Singapore. With over 4,000 employees in the region, it is growing every year and is about to embark on its next stage of aggressive regional growth. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams. If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and growing organisation then this role is for you.
If you are driven and determined, this HR Shared Services Manager role will be a good fit for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh