HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global trading firm is hiring a HR Business Partner (newly created role) to join the HR team. In this job, you will manage full spectrum of HR duties and participate in HR strategic planning activities.
About the HR Business Partner role:
Reporting directly to the Global HR Director, you will be greatly involved in strategic planning on all HR issues for the business and ensure the smooth running of HR operations.
- Assist in managing the full spectrum of HR activities and operations including staffing, compensation and benefits, learning and development and employee relations
- Assist with on-Boarding, off-boarding, internal transfers
- Liaise with payroll vendor on monthly payroll, income tax filing for local and foreign employees
- Partner the business and global teams to execute talent management strategies that support the overall business goals
- Recommend solutions, new approaches, policies and procedures to encourage continuous improvements in efficiency of the department and company
- Support the development of projects and HR initiatives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of HR policies
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, you will need prior experience in the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Degree in a related discipline
- About five to seven years' HR generalist experience in the financial services / professional services industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Independent, intellectual, innovative
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, resourceful
The successful HR Business Partner will join an established company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay