HR Executive (APAC)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Executive (APAC) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading professional services firm.
About the HR Executive (APAC) Role:
You will be reporting to the Regional HRBP and managing and ensuring excellence in HR services and support.
- Deploy HR services throughout the regional organisation
- Track onboarding and offboarding of employees across APAC, in partnership with APAC local HR teams as well as delivering key reports e.g. retention, headcount report
- Oversee all administration and documentation during the full employee lifecycle, from preparing offer letters and assisting in immigration applications to probation management and consolidating appraisal results
- Be a central point of contact for HR-related questions on policies, employment law, etc.
To succeed in this HR Executive (APAC) role, you should have at least two years' relevant work experience.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- Two to three years’ relevant working experience
- Pleasant personality, able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Good team player with positive mindset
- Able to multi-task and handle a diverse workload independently
This professional service leader, headquartered in the UK, is growing aggressively within the APAC region. This business is fast-moving, dynamic and is a recognised market leader. This role best suits a HR Executive (APAC) who is looking for an environment in which they will have the opportunity to grow and learn new skills within a fun and exciting business.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin