HR Shared Services Director, APAC
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum + Attractive Compensation
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 consultancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Shared Services Director, APAC job based in Singapore has just become available at a global consulting giant.
About the HR Shared Services Director, APAC Role:
You will be responsible for setting up the HR Shared Services Centre in Singapore, while providing leadership and direction to the team delivering essential employee services to nearly 2,000 staff in 14 locations.
- Act as an advisor and partner to HR Business Partners supporting them on day-to-day HR operations
- Lead and manage the team on service delivery of payroll, operations, benefit administration, and HRIS
- Lead and manage payroll projects; be responsible for the processing and execution of monthly payroll for 14 countries
- Ensure the accuracy and data integrity in HRIS; prepare monthly headcount reports and other HR ad hoc reports for analysis
- Be responsible for the hiring approvals to ensure the compliance of Firm’s policy
- Review annual insurance renewals to ensure the coverage is competitive in the market; be responsible for benefits administrations including medical, insurance, ESPP, and other deferred compensations
- Support HR cyclical processes including year-end compensation, talent management, employee surveys and other ad hoc HR initiatives
- Process documentation for all employee life cycle activities from on-boarding, promotion, transfers, salary increments and off-boarding
- Ensure all HR and system policies, procedures and processes are clearly documented
- Lead and coach the team to manage employee queries effectively
To succeed in this HR Shared Services Director, APAC role, you should have more than 12 years' HR experiences and be proficient in Mandarin to liaise with China-based staff.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Must be able to speak Mandarin to communicate with China-based staff and review Chinese-language documentation and contracts
- Minimum 12 years' HR experience with global organisations, with five years' experience in HR operations at a managerial level
- Experience setting up a Shared Services Centre is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail
- Proven experience in HR process design and re-engineering, understanding of business and end-user perspectives
- Experiences in SAP HR module is preferred
This global leader in consulting is going through an exciting stage of growth. With the combined business presence in Asia of almost 2,000 people (and still growing), this is a great time to join a strong brand that attracts some of the best professionals in the industry.
If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Shared Services Director, APAC role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin