Salary SGD40000 - SGD50000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Executive job based in Singapore has just become available at a global e-commerce firm.
About the HR Executive role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be handling HR operations for the Singapore office.
- Manage HR operational policies and related employee communications
- Drive HR process improvement projects
- Provide advice and governance related to local HR policies and procedures
- Prepare the monthly payroll advice and verification of payroll reports, working with the Finance team and external payroll vendor to ensure seamless execution of the monthly payroll
- Prepare the monthly payroll reports for Finance
- Responsible for the smooth execution of the HR Administration
- Manage all MOM matters such as application / renewal / amendment / cancellation of Employment Pass / Dependent Pass for our foreign employees and their family via EPOL / WPOL
- Monitor the confirmation of new hires
- Handle warehouse employees’ timesheets and overtime verification
- Responsible for government claim matters such as maternity leave, childcare leave, etc.
- In charge of resignation process (finalisation of last day, annual leave, preparing letter of release, notification to internal stakeholders, updating system and monitor return of exit clearance form)
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires
- Act as point of contact for employees’ queries and requests
- Assist HRBP/Recruiter with posting on internal or external job portals
- Maintain and update employees’ data regularly and accurately in the system and file employees P-Files on regular basis
- Other ad-hoc duties
To succeed in the HR Executive role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders.
- Degree holder with five years' HR experience
- Ability to be creative to handle business challenges
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results-oriented
- Proficiency in SAP is beneficial
This is a renowned technology firm with a global presence. It is well-established in the market and is a leader in its field.
If you are driven and eager to advance your career with an industry leader, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh