Head of HR, Asia
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-12 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A pharmaceutical company is looking for a Head of HR, Asia to be based in Singapore. In this job, you will be tasked to provide HR advisory and support to senior stakeholders as the business expands into new markets in Asia Pacific.
About the Head of HR, Asia role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will put through the best HR practices and policies in place for Asia Pacific, which includes talent management and performance management initiatives. You will support the business leaders to develop and execute critical HR strategies and programs as the business grows, which may include M&A projects in the region.
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, and providing recommendations to the organisation's strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives and departmental accountability
- Manage full spectrum of human resources operations - talent acquisition, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations, retention and implementing changes
- Manage retention of talent through succession planning and training and development
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by anticipating requirements, aligning monetary resources and developing action plans
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Comply with local legal regulations and enforce adherence to requirements
To succeed in the Head of HR, Asia role, you must have a proven track record in HR operations and experience in supporting a high-growth business.
- A bachelor's degree or higher, in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- At least 10 years' working experience, of which more than five years are in a managerial position
- Preferably with hands-on experience in diverse range of HR functions
- Exposure to change management and/or M&A activities
- Strong knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel
This is a high-growth pharmaceutical company with an expanding international presence. It is an exciting time for a HR professional with an entrepreneurial attitude to join the business.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng