Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 education-and-training 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Generalist job has just become available at a Forbes top 20 ranked business school based in Singapore.
About the HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will report to the CEO and manage the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR duties
- Implement HR strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Lead performance management and rewards, learning and development, talent management
- Implement talent acquisition strategy
- Facilitate tools, training, education, and employee development activities
- Employee relations
- Liaise with outsourced payroll vendor on payroll matters
To succeed in the HR Generalist job, you will need to have good experience managing the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About three to five years' HR generalist / operations experience
- Multi-tasker, hands-on, high levels of motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Generalist will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay