Country HR Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-11 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Country HR Manager job has just become available at a luxury retail company. Based in Singapore, you will oversee the full spectrum of HR, create and implement initiatives to create a meaningful work environment while supporting the management team on rolling out strategies.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure effective HR policies and initiatives for Singapore, including but not limited to workforce planning, talent management, performance management, learning and development and compensation and benefits.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR operations, including talent acquisition / recruitment and talent management, compensation and benefits, learning and development for Singapore
- Review and revise, if necessary, HR policies and SOP for recruitment, employee handbook, travel policies, etc.
- Lead the employee performance evaluation system, including coaching on performance management issues and processes
- Review recruitment strategies and programmes to ensure prominent company branding and continuous talent pipeline
- Review and establish company policies and guidelines to enhance organisational development, employee engagement / relations
- Liaise with Regional Business Lead and HR Business Partners on HR issues and shares information on best practices
To succeed in the Country HR Manager role, you must have a proven track record in HR operations, be capable of influencing senior stakeholders and leading and mentoring the HR team.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' HR generalist / operations experience, preferably gained in a fast-paced multinational industry
- Able to influence and liaise with senior stakeholders, confidence to challenge status quo as the business continues to expand in Singapore
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results-oriented
This company is a strong brand in the market that has garnered a strong clientele in the region. It has been growing aggressively year-on-year and hence, you can look forward to a dynamic career with this Country HR Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng