Senior HR Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 consultancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior HR Manager job based in Singapore has become available at a global consulting MNC.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
You will work with the Regional HRD and local Managing Directors to ensure excellence in the full HR function. This is an individual contributor role with full-function responsibilities.
- Ensure that all operational HR processes are efficient, compliant and have an exemplary level of internal client service
- Act as a Business Partner communicating strategies to Business Country Leaders
- Coach and guide managers for employees’ issues and lead broader employee relations within the business
- Develop, implement and conduct in-house training programs including induction, mentoring, coaching and counselling programs
- Conduct performance appraisals as well as setting performance measurement KPIs along with business leaders
- Manage talent acquisition processes and recruitment service providers to ensure optimal supply, maximum efficiency, value and retention
- Work closely with the country leaders, and regional HR to integrate, optimise and implement compensation strategy in Singapore
- Align HR strategies and organisation design with the overall office and market's objectives
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager role, you should have prior MNC experience with strong knowledge of local employment ordinances and taxation requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or a related discipline
- 12 years' experience with a global organisation; MNC experience will be an advantage; HR consulting experience desirable
- Strong knowledge of employment ordinances, legal, and taxation requirements in Singapore
- Strategic, hands-on, confident, proactive, communicative, multicultural, creative, articulate, resourceful, energetic and caring team player
- Ability to manage ambiguities
- Solid working experience with senior management team in a business setting with diverse cultures
This US-listed, globally-recognised brand in the consulting industry is an organisation that has offices worldwide and is currently going through an exciting phase of growth. As such, they need someone ambitious and passionate who can understand the business environment and design/deliver excellence both of operations and business partnering.
If you are driven and seek to accelerate your career with a renowned brand, this Senior HR Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin