HR Management Trainee
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting HR Management Trainee job has been made available with a US MNC. You will be involved in HR projects.
About the HR Management Trainee Role:
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be greatly involved in the full spectrum of HR and strategic planning on all HR issues and ensure the smooth running of HR operations.
- Assist in managing the full spectrum of HR activities and operations including staffing, compensation and benefits, payroll, learning and development and employee relations
- Support the HR team and business leaders to define, develop and implement the respective HR people plan and strategies
- Lead the engagement, facilitation and effective implementation of HR processes, procedures and tools to ensure smooth operations of HR services
- Support the development of projects and HR initiatives
To succeed in this HR Management Trainee role, you will need to have passion for HR work.
- Master's degree or postgraduate diploma in HR
- Two to four years' HR experience as a specialist or generalist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
The successful HR Management Trainee will join an established company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay