Assistant HR Manager (Project Management)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 transport-and-rail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Assistant HR Manager (Project Management) job based in Singapore has recently been made available at a global shipping company. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across all office locations.
About the Assistant HR Manager (Project Management) Role:
Reporting to Head of HR, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across all office locations.
- Ensure all HR activities are aligned with the global HR strategy
- Facilitate alignment and rationalisation for the HR systems and tools that include policy review, awareness raising and training, implementation, follow up and improvement
- Work closely with HR managers in other office locations in implementing change or standardisation of HR systems, processes and procedures
- Conduct periodic audit to ensure compliance across the group
- Monthly HR project update and reporting
- Provide HR partnership and advisory service to the business
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager (Project Management) role, you will need to have about five years' experience in regional HR scope of work.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related disciplines
- Excellent project management skills, proactive with high initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Strong presentation skills, team player with good planning, interpersonal and organisational skills, and ability to interact effectively with all levels within and outside the company
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The successful Assistant HR Manager (Project Management) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay