Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 education-and-training 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a private education institution. You will be tasked to provide strategic advice and to ensure the smooth running of HR operations.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will implement and standardise the HR policies and procedures across the Asia Pacific region and ensure alignment to the corporate and business needs, region HR strategies and best market practices.
- Responsible for supporting the Management and HR team to execute efficient and effective delivery of HR operations, this includes but not limited to Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Sourcing & Retention, Learning & Development, Business Partnering, Performance Management, etc.
- Work positively with the business and functional leaders and assist the HR Director to play a consultative role on all HR related matters
- Act as the HR business partner to provide advice to management and line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company’s operational and strategic objectives
- Engage the respective HR functions on the consolidation of monthly activities and headcount reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in regular market surveys to ensure the company’s competitiveness in compensation, benefits, policies and work processes
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have at least five to seven years' relevant experience as a HR practitioner.
- Degree in Business or relevant disciplines
- Minimum six to eight years' relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits is advantageous
- A proactive and analytical thinker with the ability to interpret information and translate into value-adding HR strategies
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay