Senior HR Business Partner
Salary SGD200000 - SGD280000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-10-27 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior HR Business Partner job based in Singapore has just become available at a renowned medical devices firm. This is a crucial role as you will be heavily involved in developing and driving HR strategies to ensure the growth of the emerging market business.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, you will be responsible for all HR matters for the emerging market business. You will partnering the global head of emerging market based in Singapore and will be pivotal in growing the business. You will be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, performance management, talent management, etc.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR support for the emerging market business; this includes talent acquisition, talent management, L&D and compensation and benefits for Singapore; includes working with in-country business partners on regional and/or global projects
- Support business strategies through HR initiatives and/or improvement to processes
- Build HR analytical insights at regional level to support the rest of the regional HRBPs in advising and providing valuable insights to the business
- Lead the employee performance evaluation system, including coaching on performance management issues and processes, guiding stakeholders on talent management/succession planning
- Translate local business strategies and needs into appropriate local HR interventions that support the business
- Plan and execute all tasks falling under the employee life cycle: onboarding, motivation, retention and development processes for geographic area under guidance of the COE Talent
- Responsible for overseeing/ delivering execution of employee life cycle activities from support in hiring, onboarding, promotion, absence, training & development, exit, data maintenance, to legal & contractual disputes for all employees in group of countries covered
- Partner leaders & COE Talent to identify talent gaps and create a long term plan to motivate, develop and retain employees
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies.
- Minimum of 10 years' business partnering experience, coupled with a strong foundation in an matrix organisation
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
This is a renowned multinational company in the medical devices industry. They are looking to expand rapidly in the region and you will be pivotal in driving growth in these markets. If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Business Partner role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh