Salary SGD50000 - SGD85000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading F&B organisation.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be managing the full spectrum of HR for the organisation. You will be involved in leadership discussions on talent strategies for the group.
- Partner alongside the management team to provide HR support to optimise people, structure, processes and culture with the goal of achieving business results within the region
- Implement HR policies and processes to ensure they are effective and relevant, and aligned to business and organisational goals
- Manage headcount cost and resources within the region jointly with the business leaders and location HR members
- Lead hiring activities, ensuring timely onboarding of required talent for growth purposes; this includes needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, onboarding and on-job-training arrangements
- HR administration across the region, including contracts, new employee on-boarding, JD ownership, compensation and benefits, performance reviews, salary bench-marking, and employment law compliance
- Payroll processing
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you should demonstrate competency in the full spectrum of HR.
- Degree holder with at least six to eight years' HR experience
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions
- Strong communicator and customer-centric
This is a renowned F&B company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined and eager to fast-track your career in HR, this HR Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh