Global Human Resources Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
This exciting, international, Asian ad-tech business is growing rapidly after going public four years ago. As their headcount grows, they are seeking a Global Human Resources Manager who will work with the business leaders to look after the talent management and HR excellence across the group. This job will be based in Singapore.
About the Global Human Resources Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be tasked to work with the business leaders to look after the talent management and HR excellence across the group.
- Develop and shape the people strategy and practices to build and sustain business performance
- Build and drive the talent acquisition strategy to ensure a strong talent pipeline including building the employer brand, being responsible for end-to-end recruitment and managing the onboarding process while ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Develop and implement the company's talent management programmes including performance management, career development, training, etc. to help retain top talent, boost engagement and productivity, strengthen the succession pipeline and creative positive employer branding
- Lead the HR operational set-up in all new entities to ensure compliance with local employment legislation while ensuring alignment with the Singapore parent company
- Work closely with line managers to advise them on various HR matters including employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation and benefits and engagement
- Oversee all daily operational HR tasks including reviewing and updating policies and procedures, handling employee relations and managing payroll in Singapore and across international locations
To succeed in this Global Human Resources Manager role, you should have knowledge of HR best practices and experience implementing HR systems, policies and practices.
- A proven track record of developing a people strategy and HR practices from scratch
- Thorough knowledge of HR best practices and experience in implementing HR systems, policies and practices in Singapore and across international locations are essential
- Prior start-up experience with a good mix of regional and corporate experiences and with a sound working knowledge of employment regulations is highly beneficial
- A strong team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
This growing Asian brand is an organisation that seeks creative-thinkers, people who bring new ideas to the table and challenge the status quo. This role will be expected to be a global business partner – working with stakeholders across all the business' locations while supporting the development of new offices as the company continues to grow.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with a forward-thinking company, this Global Human Resources Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin