HR Services Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new HR Services Manager job opportunity has been made available at a renowned MNC within the medical devices industry in Singapore.
About the HR Services Manager Role:
The HR Services Manager reports to the VP of HR APAC. The position will be heavily involved in enhancing HR practices, to develop HR policies and practices. You will be leading a team of 4 HR Executive to drive HR operations for the region.
- Partner alongside the management team to provide HR support to optimise people, structure, processes and culture with the goal of achieving business results within the region
- Implement HR policies and processes to ensure they are effective and relevant, and aligned to business and organisational goals
- Manage headcount cost and resources within the region jointly with the business leaders and location HR members
- Lead the region’s hiring activities, ensuring timely onboarding of required talents for growth purposes. This includes needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, onboarding and on-job-training arrangements
- Work with finance and management team to establish suitable budgets for hiring and training initiatives
- Plan and facilitate training programs target for performance strengthening and business growth; coordinate leadership development effort that fosters career progression and skills development
- HR administration across the region, including contracts, new employee on-boarding, JD ownership, compensation and benefits, performance reviews, salary bench-marking, and employment law compliance
- HR managerial duties for Singapore office of 100 HC
- Work closely with the global HR team within the business units for centralised initiatives and HR related systems
To succeed in the role, you must be comfortable handling the full spectrum of HR whilst having the ability to execute HR strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum eight-year progressively responsible HR generalist experience within a fast paced, multi-national organisation
- Good all round hands-on experience of HR systems, policies, employment laws, programs and exposure in APAC marketing with an understanding of local language and culture to communicate better with local stakeholders
- Articulated and effective communicator with good presentation skills and analytical skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with HR practices
Partnering a renowned MNC within the Medical devices industry to recruit for a HR Services manager. They are rapidly expanding and are looking to improve their HR policy and processes and this role will be pivotal in driving these changes.
If you are driven and determined, then this HR Services Manager role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh