HR Director SEA
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A professional services company has a job opportunity for a HR Director SEA based in Singapore to provide the full spectrum of HR support, which will include developing and driving regional talent strategies in alignment with its high-growth business portfolio.
About the HR Director SEA Role:
Reporting to the VP of HR and managing a team of HR professionals, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to identify critical issues and/or gaps to support their expansion in the region as well as to review and improve the HR processes to ensure a robust and agile talent pool in the Asia region.
- Provide and conceptualise HR strategies and priorities that will support the overall business objectives and growth plans; this will include developing regional strategy to identify and develop key talent and internal mobility to ensure a pipeline of future leaders, leading any organisational design initiatives ensuring the region continues to build the talent required in the region, and building local leader capability
- Review, improve and harmonise the HR processes in the Asia region which will better support leadership and talent development, talent acquisitions and compensation and rewards discussion
- Mentor and guide the HR professionals to ensure that the team is positioned to support an expanding portfolio as well as to provide business partnering support to in-country leaders
- Evaluate and drive compensation and rewards policies and practices to ensure competitiveness in the market
To succeed in the HR Director SEA role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering, preferably in a high-growth organisation. You should also be able to influence senior stakeholders while managing a team.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' HR business partnering experience, preferably gained in a professional services company, ideally in the real estate, travel or hospitality sector
- Able to manage a team of HR professionals in the region
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin as this role requires regular liaison with China operations
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
This is a growing services company which has garnered a strong clientele and investors due to its unique selling points. An exciting opportunity for a HR professional with an entrepreneurial attitude to join the business.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng