Regional HR Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional HR Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a renowned financial services company. You will be tasked to challenge, advise, and support the teams through the provision of expertise on HR services, policies and programmes.
About the Regional HR Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of HR processes and end-to-end delivery in the ASEAN region.
- Support offices in the ASEAN region – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Be involved in full spectrum of HR duties
- Talent/workforce planning - Build the talent pipeline, execute talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Compensation and benefits
- Assist in developing training programmes
- Employee relations
- Participate in HR projects
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
- HR administration, payroll checking and reporting
To succeed in this Regional HR Manager role, you should have at least five years' HR generalist/business partnering experience within the financial services space.
- Degree in HR or Business Admin with HR specialisation or related studies
- At least five years' HR generalist/business partnering experience in an international organisation/financial services industry
- Good knowledge of local employment law
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, hands-on, independent
- Regional HR experience will be a plus
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Regional HR Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay