Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An establised global financial services company has a job opportunity for a HR Manager to partner the business and provide full HR support to the teams based in Singapore and Australia.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will lead three HR Executives and manage the full spectrum HR duties for the teams based in Singapore and Australia.
- Lead the team of three
- Support full Employee Life Cycle
- Partner the regional business unit in the delivery of the strategic business plans by developing, advising and aligning people strategies and plans to organisational goals and helping to create and maintain a high performing workforce
- Manage compensation & benefits, resource management, performance management, employee relations/coaching, disciplinary and grievance cases, mobility, etc.
- Manage payroll vendor
- Implementation and governance of HR policies, practices and initiatives
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you will need to have at least six to eight years' HR generalist / business partnering experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- About 6 - 8 years' HR generalist experience preferably in the Financial Services space / MNCs
- Familiar with local and Australia's employment laws and regulations
- Polished, highly motivated, excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful HR Manager will join an established financial services company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay