HR Director SEA
Salary SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 20 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Director SEA job has just become available at a leading manufacturing MNC. Based in Singapore, you will be leading and developing HR strategies for the South East Asian region that drive business results and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
About the HR Director SEA role:
Reporting to the Regional MD, you will manage a team of HR professionals and will work closely with Regional Management team and Country Managers to conceptualise HR strategies to support the year-on-year growth of the SEA region.
- Provide business solutions support and services to executive leaders focused on organisational effectiveness, change leadership, coaching and employee relations
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendation to the organisation's strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resource objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Facilitate effective people strategy development discussions with leaders and help them identify organisational issues/opportunities and set plans for their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Develop and contribute to the creation and development of metrics to determine the success and impact of organisational development and change projects
- Develop and manage a competitive edge for employee compensation strategy
To succeed in the HR Director SEA role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering in the manufacturing industry.
- College/university degree in a relevant field of study (Business Administration / Human Resources / Organisational Development and Design)
- 10 - 12 years' experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area
- At least five years' director-level experience with regional coverage
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience leading a team
- Willing to get your hands dirty and strong in operational processes
The company has proven to be a market leader in its field of expertise. Its strong values and innovative direction have led to a strong and consistent year-on-year performance for the past few years.
If you are a high performing HR professional with a strong manufacturing background and are keen to take on a visible role, this HR Director SEA is the right role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng