HR Business Partner (Technology)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 13 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A e-commerce company is recruiting a HR Business Partner (Technology) to play a critical role with internal stakeholders as the company continues to expand in the region. In this job, you will develop, implement and embed strategic HR initiatives consistently whilst balancing the operational needs for the business unit.
About the HR Business Partner (Technology) role:
Reporting to the VP of HR and working closely with the Digital and Marketing business units, you will support the growth of the business in Asia Pacific by understanding the complexities of the business needs and conceptualising the necessary initiatives pertaining to workforce planning, talent management and performance management. You will collaborate closely with the Centre of Excellence (COE) on compensation and benefits (C&B), learning and development (L&D) and talent acquisition to ensure a strong and engaged talent pool.
- Work with senior stakeholders i.e. VP of HR, Country Managers and Business Leaders to drive relevant HR strategies in Asia Pacific; this includes the ability to analyse and interpret HR data to understand and recommend the necessary policies, guidelines and procedures to drive and support a rapidly-expanding organisation
- Drive and execute HR projects and initiatives to enhance internal stakeholders' engagement level
- Analyse HR key metrics, develop continuous employee feedback mechanisms and use data to develop HR interventions and process improvements
- Collaborate with COE to review C&B structure and policies, and L&D to ensure a adaptable and agile workforce
- Drive the performance management programs, identify talent gaps and develop internal candidate pipelines
To succeed in the HR Business Partner (Technology) role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering in a fast-paced environment and prior experience working in technology, digital or e-commerce organisations.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' HR business partnering experience, gained in a technology, digital or e-commerce organisation
- Ability to think strategically and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results-oriented
This company is one of the most prominent e-commerce companies in the region that has established a strong footprint in the region and enjoyed strong growth every year. An exciting opportunity for a HR professional with an entrepreneurial attitude to join the business.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng