Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created HR Generalist job has just been made available at an expanding European logistics company based in Singapore. You will report to the Managing Director of Singapore Operations.
About the HR Generalist Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be an integral member of the team supporting the full spectrum of HR duties.
- Handle all recruitment activities, manage onboarding, offboarding process
- Apply, cancel, renew of work passes
- Manage learning and development function, liaise with internal stakeholders, external trainers on training programs
- Handling employees' grievances and manage disciplinary issues
- Improve HR practices and propose initiatives
- Liaising with outsourced payroll vendor
To succeed in this HR Generalist role, you will need to have about five years' HR generalist experience preferably in industrial companies.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an European logistics company that is a leader in its field.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay