Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Executive job has just been made available at an established international shipping company to be part of the team in Singapore.
About the HR Executive Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will partner with the business to understand the different needs of the associates and deploy HR interventions.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment (corporate roles), salary proposal, staff onboarding / orientation and manpower solutions
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment plans to secure internal and external talents
- Manage compensation and benefits function
- Manage the training and L&D function
- Facilitate the tools, training, education and employee development activities
- Coordinate with the trainers on the training courses
To succeed in this HR Executive role, you should have at least two to three years' experience in a HR generalist / HR operations role.
- Degree in related disciplines
- Sound knowledge of the Singapore employment laws and regulations
- About two to three years' HR generalist/operations experience
- Multi-tasker, hands-on, highly motivated and possess self initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Executive will join an international company that is a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay