Salary SGD40000 - SGD55000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Executive job has just been made available at a global leading company in the education industry.
About the HR Executive Role:
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager for Singapore, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in Singapore. You will be managing the full spectrum of employee life-cycle and HR operations.
- End-to-end employee life-cycle management from churning of employee contracts, on-boarding, and work pass application to orientation and off-boarding
- Work closely with the union representative requesting for their involvement on complex ER cases
- Partner hiring managers on talent acquisition activities such as interviews, selection and on-boarding
- Execute a sourcing strategy that includes overseas hiring activities, with the responsibility of improving manpower data analysis and reporting
- Understand and align HR policies and practices with the school's needs and deploy specific HR interventions to resolve business issues when required
- Manage employee enquiries on the HR processes and policies and proactively identify HR issues and provide timely resolutions
- Proactively connect with the associates to address enquiries on all HR processes and policies
To succeed in the HR Executive role, you must possess good communication skills and show willingness to learn. You must be familiar with the employment act and be meticulous in your work.
- Degree holder with five years' HR experience
- Ability to be creative to handle business challenges
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results oriented
- Familiar with employment act
The company is a leader in the education industry currently undergoing growth and expansion.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh