Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Assistant HR Manager job has just been made available at a renowned and expanding educational institution based in Singapore.
About the Assistant HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the HR function in the Singapore office. You will also be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, performance management, talent management, etc.
- Run employee engagement activities to ensure talent are constantly engaged
- Review and enhance HR policies and processes
- Run performance management and talent management cycles
- End-to-end employee life-cycle management
To succeed in the Assistant HR Manager role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies.
- Degree holder with five years' HR experience
- Prior experience in the education sector is advantageous
- Ability to be creative in handling business challenges
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results-oriented
The company is a reputable player in the education industry with aggressive growth plans in the region.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh